THE LEVAN | 2 BEDROOM | SEMI-DETACHED | FROM £154,995
Behind the traditional exterior of The Levan is a modern, well-designed home that makes great use of space and light.
This two bedroom home has a great level of specification throughout and includes features such as a flexible kitchen/diner, large lounge with French doors leading to the garden and a WC. Upstairs you'll find a stylish family bathroom and two generous bedrooms, one with built in storage.
Kitchen / Dining - 3902 x 3056 12'10" x 10'0"
Lounge - 3200 x 4041 10'6" x 13'3"
W.C - 1046 x 1775 3'5" x 5'10"
Bedroom 1 - 3302 x 4041 10'10" x 13'3"
Bedroom 2 - 2650 x 4041 8'8" x 13'3"
Bathroom - 2196 x 1971 7'2" x 6'6".
BRIEF BREAKDOWN OF THE HEBDEN
- Luxury three bedroom home
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Double Driveway
- Features an en-suite to the master bedroom
- Dual zone heating system (each floor independently programmable)
- 2 Year Keepmoat Warranty
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Help to Buy available with 5% deposit
-Make your home your own with Keepmoat Options
THE SITE | LYNDON PARK | GREAT HARWOOD
Come and find the perfect place to call home at Lyndon Park. Close to the historic centre of Great Harwood, and with everything you need on your doorstep, this is a great location to start your new chapter.
HOW TO PURCHASE
Homes here can be purchased with as little as 5% deposit using the Government backed Help to Buy scheme* and those buying their first home will pay no stamp duty on any of the properties. If you have a house to sell our popular Easymove scheme takes the hassle out of selling your existing home, saving you not only time, but money with Keepmoat paying towards your Estate Agent's fees. Help to Buy is also available with Easymove**, meaning you won't need a huge deposit to move into a larger, newer home, whilst benefiting from lower monthly mortgage repayments.
- Huge choice of homes from 2 bed bungalows to 4 bed detached family homes.
- Great location on the edge of the historic town of Great Harwood with Blackburn, Preston and Manchester within easy reach.
- The perfect location for first time buyers, growing families and downsizers.
- Shops and supermarkets close to home
- Range of quality schools nearby
- Shared ownership homes available
- Help to Buy available to help make the move even easier
- Have a home to sell? ask about Easymove
CALL PENDLE HILL PROPERTIES TO ARRANGE A VIEWING AT YOUR CONVENIENCE.
Tel: 01282 772048 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org