THE OVERTON | 4 BEDROOM | DETACHED | 1,224 Sq Ft | FROM £244,995
As soon as you enter the large and airy hallway with WC, it's obvious you're in a home that's all about space. Off the central hallway there's a large lounge with amazing bay window and at the other side, a stylish kitchen/diner with beautifully designed U-shaped kitchen and generous dining area. When opened, French doors transform this room.
Head upstairs and the thoughtful layout of this home becomes apparent. On the first floor are two huge double bedrooms, one with en suite and the other which could be a potential study area. There's a family bathroom on this floor too. On the second floor are two more bedrooms and storage cupboard.
- Luxury four bedroom home
- 1,224 sq. ft. of living space across 3 storeys
- Dual zone heating system (each floor independently programmable)
- Features an en-suite to the master bedroom
- Handy built-in storage on every floor
- Double driveway
- 2 Year Keepmoat Warranty
-10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Make your home your own with Keepmoat Options
- Help to Buy available with 5% deposit
THE SITE | LYNDON PARK | GREAT HARWOOD
Come and find the perfect place to call home at Lyndon Park. Close to the historic centre of Great Harwood, and with everything you need on your doorstep, this is a great location to start your new chapter.
HOW TO PURCHASE
Homes here can be purchased with as little as 5% deposit using the Government backed Help to Buy scheme* and those buying their first home will pay no stamp duty on any of the properties. If you have a house to sell our popular Easymove scheme takes the hassle out of selling your existing home, saving you not only time, but money with Keepmoat paying towards your Estate Agent's fees. Help to Buy is also available with Easymove**, meaning you won't need a huge deposit to move into a larger, newer home, whilst benefiting from lower monthly mortgage repayments.
- Huge choice of homes from 2 bed bungalows to 4 bed detached family homes.
- Great location on the edge of the historic town of Great Harwood with Blackburn, Preston and Manchester within easy reach.
- The perfect location for first time buyers, growing families and downsizers.
- Shops and supermarkets close to home
- Range of quality schools nearby
- Shared ownership homes available
- Help to Buy available to help make the move even easier
- Have a home to sell? ask about Easymove
CALL PENDLE HILL PROPERTIES TO ARRANGE A VIEWING AT YOUR CONVENIENCE.